Brice Builders LLC is an Alaska Native Corporation 8(a) Small Business and proud subsidiary of the Calista Corporation.
We specialize in performing Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (SRM) of Military and Medical Facilities; Vertical and Horizontal Construction for Telecom Facilities, Commercial and Institutional Facilities, and in support of Disaster Relief programs. We also perform assembly of modular or prefabricated commercial and institutional buildings.
DUNS and CAGE Code Numbers
Brice Builders is registered in the System for Award Management (SAM).
- DUNS 080459141
- CAGE 7SEW7
Panama City Office (SBA-approved Bonafide Office)
- DUNS 117433317
- CAGE 8JLU8
Small Business Status
- Small Business
- SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant
- Small Disadvantaged Business (Native Owned)
- Single projects over $100,000,000 within an aggregate limit of $300,000,000
Brice Builders is a proud subsidiary of the Bilista Holding Line of the
- Calista is one of the 12 regions established as a result of the Alaska Native Claims Act of 1971.
- Calista Mission: Increase Shareholder benefits and economic opportunities through innovation, growth, leadership, partnership, execution, and financial discipline.
- Calista has approximately 35,000 Alaska Native Shareholders